 Trains / Train Organizations / 2103
  First place at GATS Little Rock !!!!

MSLTC took first place at GATS in Little Rock this weekend. We took a 42 x 36 layout, included RailRacers and a K8 play area. Had lots of people spend most of their days there. The evening news ran a segment on the show and over half of it was our (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: First place at GATS Little Rock !!!!

Great job guys!! Can't wait to see the pics. jt ---...--- James J. Trobaugh (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: First place at GATS Little Rock !!!!

I wish to make a neutral comment here so as to not invite criticism from others. Your club won a great victory the other day and I wish you the best. -Harvey (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: First place at GATS Little Rock !!!!

The first round of pics are up at our website, (URL) Look under the photos section for the GATS link. Only thumbnails are available to view right now, until the Brickshelf folder is moderated... We were all excited and honored to win first place at (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc)