 Trains / Train Organizations / 2074 (-10)
  MichLTC / MichLUG at GATS - Grand Rapids, MI - July 12th-14th, 2002 - Wrap-Up

MichLTC / MichLUG - Great American Train Show (GATS) - Deltaplex - Grand Rapids, Michigan - July 12th-14th - Scott's Report To All, MichLTC had a great show at GATS in Grand Rapids. It was a lot of fun, with a lot of work, but it was, in most (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug) !!

  PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!

Our first public weekend at the Beaverton Mall in Beaverton (outside Portland, OR) was a great success! July 6th and 7th we were open to the public during mall hours at our new temporary "clubhouse". Highlights included a large port area, a 12V (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.or.por) !

  Re: GATS 2002 GR pictures

Amy & All, (...) Indeed. I had to wait for Lynn to get out of work (Long story) and we hit some bad rush hour traffic and construction zones on 131, which was just plain awful. I was surprised all the tables were up and ready to go when I got there, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Brickfest here I come with castle, pirate, and train (sorry, no space - except for trade fodder)

I'm off to see the wizard.... I'm, on the verge of leaving to catch my flight (probably a little early, but I'd always rather be early than late). I am bringing (and it's amazing all of this fits into one large box, one large duffel, and my carry-on (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GATS 2002 GR pictures

(...) Tables went up without a hitch (if you don't count the lag from Scott being a bit held up) in very respectable time. Trolley (note the e, it's not a UK shopping cart :-)) worked flawlessly, Steve has put together a very reliable and rugged (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Train/Town Layout Plan

Myself and my Tub-O-Monorail from last year will be present again. I think Ken may even be building some monorail cars for it... Troy ----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Leach Newsgroups: lugnet.trains.org,lu....brickfest Sent: Tuesday, July (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Train/Town Layout Plan

(...) Yep me and my 180 straights will be there:-) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Train/Town Layout Plan

I have received a few inquiries about Monorail, but at this time I have not committed it to the 12V or 9V layout. Scott's section on the 9V layout apparently includes some monorail already so maybe we could just expand on that. Chris Leach has a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Train/Town Layout Plan

(...) FYI: Tom's original link works now. (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: MLTC to display at The Great American Train Show

(...) (URL) STILL likes MILTC) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact