 Trains / Train Organizations / 2029
2028  |  2030
Subject:
GFLTC at the National Train Show®
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 01:59:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The Greater Florida LEGO® Train Club (GFLTC) is proud to announce that it
will be displaying at the 2002 NMRA National Train Show®. The show will take
place at the Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida,
USA on July 19-21, 2002. The display will feature a 18 x 18 foot full up
train layout, a 16 x 16 foot MOCs/Models display, a 18 x 20 foot kids
build/play area and a 15 x 12 foot Workshops area. Also the all world
Ambassador Train will be running on the layout all weekend with train club
rolling stock from around the world.

So if your in the Fort Lauderdale area stop in and bring your favorite train
and run it on the club layout! Plus you can sit in on one of  many daily
workshops on LEGO® Trains and building. See
http://www.funbrix.com/bricksinthesand/index.htm for more on this event...

Build on...
Robin Werner
GFLTC Display Coordinator