 Trains / Train Organizations / 2017
2016  |  2018
Subject:
BayLTC confirmed for GATS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 03:15:55 GMT

BayLTC, the Bay Area LEGO Train Club, is pleased to announce that today we
received confirmation for our layout to be displayed at the Great American
Train Show.

Show Details:

August 10-11, 2002
Cow Palace, Daly City, CA
Show Hours: 11am to 5pm, both Saturday and Sunday
Admission: $7.00
Kids under 12 are free
Admission is good for both days

This 13x16 foot train layout will feature two loops of running trains, a
running monorail line, and a roundhouse with turntable, all made with LEGO®
bricks! We will also have many surprises, so come by and see us!

As we receive more information, it will be posted on our web site at
http://baylug.org.

--
Russell Clark
Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG