 Trains / Train Organizations / 2015
Re: NGLTC pictures from LEGO Outlet show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 02:42:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:
We just wrapped up a real fun show at the Dawsonville Outlet store, it was a
real nice layed back show. The group at the store are a blast to work with
and were very generous to the entire club.

Here are a few pictures from the day:

jt

------------
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org

Great wavy flag!  hinges?  i never would have thought of using them this way.
Is this train station yours or was it designed and built by another NGLTC
person?

Very good use of the  Fabuland arch thingies too.
Designer/builder is?

Quite an interesting display!  congratulations on a job well done

sheree