 Trains / Train Organizations / 1966
    The NGLTC LEGO collection just got bigger..... —James Trobaugh
   The NGLTC LEGO collection just got bigger, or maybe the truck just got smaller. :) (URL) OK maybe the truck didn't get smaller, but we did rescue some fine LEGO sculptures. Recently a set of LEGO sculptures from the LEGO Imagination Center in (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

        Re: The NGLTC LEGO collection just got bigger..... —John Gerlach
     (...) Wow! It is *so* unusual that LEGO would allow one of their sculptures to fall into "civilian" hands. Usually once a model has outlived its lifespan, they're ground up into tiny bits. It's great to see some models given a 'second chance'! Nice (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

         Re: The NGLTC LEGO collection just got bigger..... —James Trobaugh
     (...) I had to sign a waiver stating that they would only be used with club displays and that we would not sell them or use them in ways that would "harm the brand image". We were glad to agree to those terms and save them from being ground up. jt (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: The NGLTC LEGO collection just got bigger..... —Eric Sophie
   Hey nice find! Wow! that's great! Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org)