 Trains / Train Organizations / 1756
  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

(...) D'oh! The Santa Fe...why didn't I think of that? You can't turn around in So. Cal. without seeing that logo...but are they defunct? John, are your files vector art (I'm guessing yes)? If so, could I get you to e-mail me the WP logo with wings? (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

(...) Well, the logos are-- they are now a part of the Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) (...) Yes. I use AI on a Mac. Will do. -John (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)