 Trains / Train Organizations / 1727
Re: NGLTC winds up building session at Children's hopsital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 06:54:55 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

Today the North Georgia LEGO Train club had our building session at the
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. Here we had helpers of all ages building
ornaments to go on our special LEGO decorated tree for this years Atlanta
Festival of Trees.

The ornaments built by children will be glued together, labeled with the
builder's name and become a part of our tree that will be on display at the
festival.

Of course no one left the event empty handed, each builder was given a
<#2250> LEGO Advent calendar so they could build some stuff for their own tree.

You can see some pictures of the building here:

Good show guys, you do us ALL proud!

Dean
--
Dean Husby