 Trains / Train Organizations / 1626
    Re: New building (Tan) —John Neal
    (...) Thanks, Scott. Very perceptive-- that 1 element was indeed the most difficult for me to obtain! I forgot to mention that this building will be sitting on the TCLTC layout, hence the crosspost to trains.org. -John (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)

        Re: New building (Tan) —Scott Sanburn
   John & All, (...) I know the feeling, my Shell Gas Station was eating up obscene amoutns of yellow tile, I had to go through many Brickbay orders and the like. I got the last shipment 3 days befor MLTC's GATS Show in Grand Rapids. My next project (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)