 Trains / Train Organizations / 1614 (-5)
  SCLTC to hold meeting this Saturday

For All in the Southern California Region, The Southern California LEGO Train Club will be holding a meet this Saturday, Sept. 15. Our meeting will held at Robert Powell's place and instruction how to get there are posted on lugnet.trains.org.scltc (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: North Georgia LEGO Train Club displaying at Flowery Branch Depot

I've had a few people write me and ask if this event is still being held this weekend, and yes it is. The weather is supposed to be nice so give your eyes, mind and heart a break from the news and come out and enjoy a nice small town festival. jt (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: New Train Club Founded-- Twin Cities LEGO Train Club (TCLTC)

Wow, very cool John. I'd love to see some pictures of what you have built so far. It will be interesting to see how the club's layout works with a "true" modular mentality in LEGO. I'm guess that it will be designed for 8 wide of course. Good luck (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  New Train Club Founded-- Twin Cities LEGO Train Club (TCLTC)

Although I am a member of the Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club, I am forming a sister club called the Twin Cities LEGO Train Club. This club will differ from the GMLTC in that it will be a truly modular club, with members providing their own modules (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Re: LUG / Train Club Meeting in Arkansas

I'm still in...I just want to let the dust settle from the catastrophies before I start attending. Go ahead and email me a map too. -Rob (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ar, lugnet.org.us.tennlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact