 Trains / Train Organizations / 1564 (-5)
  Re: Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

(...) John,I don't detail my buildings either,Instead of putting money toward the inside of the building i use the money/bricks/resources to make more buildings.They are there to fill in and make a complete layout(and once in a while put on (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

A very interesting question, JT. As for my own club, the GMLTC, I know that we won't be including a train yarn in our initial building phase because some perceive cars just sitting on tracks as "boring". Nothing could be further from the truth for (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs? I have notice that over the past 6 months or so that much of the talk and pictures from LTCs has been more of non-train related town structures than of engines, rolling stock and train (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NILTC - Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club

(...) OK, your group is ready. BTW, is August 2, 2001 the official date of formation of NILTC? Here's the first mention of it that I could find: (URL) added an entry here as well, assuming August 2 for now... (URL) if there's a more accurate date. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

  Re: VLC Toy Train Show Images

(...) No prob. As soon as I hit the lottery, your funding request is 270607th on my list. (...) I am fairly happy with my Nikon CoolPix 800, which is obsolete now and superceded by newer models. Including the 128MB memory card and reader I just got, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact