 Trains / Train Organizations / 1512
    LEGO® Train Splinter Groups —Harvey Henkelman
   IMHO, these are indicative that quite a bit of people are discovering that special magic that our beloved ABS trains seem to radiate. Already, the WLTG (formerly the ELTC) which I had founded, has nearly thirty members. I had no idea this would take (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: LEGO® Train Splinter Groups —John Neal
      (...) As far as you knew. At this time last year the GMLTC was at the Kidvention, and the future to me couldn't have looked brighter.... (...) Well, you don't have to imagine what fans thought; go back and *read* what they thought. Your analogy (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: LEGO® Train Splinter Groups —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) When I meant bleak, it was on the part of the LEGO® Group itself. Not for us trainheads of course.-Harvey (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains.org)