 Trains / Train Organizations / 1407
    Re: Pic: New Green Building —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) I'm sorry to butt in on this thread, but a person can have a solid building and still have it nicely detailed on the inside. Just follow Kevin Wilson's example and have your roof and each flor section removable to allow others to see the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: Pic: New Green Building —Kevin Wilson
   Harvey Henkelman wrote in message ... (...) building (...) Wilson's (...) others (...) <grin> thanks for the plug, Harvey! I do the inside details even when they can't be seen because they are my favorite part (right now I'm having a lot of fun (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)