 Trains / Train Organizations / 140
    WWLTC —Steven Barile
   Hi All, Since there are clubs popping up all over the place I was wondering if a central web site for all Train clubs should be started. "World Wide LTC" We could all chip in a few buck for the URL domain name and have a jumping off point to all our (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: WWLTC —Frank Filz
     (...) Sounds like a nice idea to me. We could also (slowly) work on a nice reference to all the club and personal web sites. It might also be nice to make space available to new clubs which don't have the resources to have their own web site yet (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: WWLTC —James J. Trobaugh
   Steve, That sounds like a great idea, I'm willing to pitch in some money no problem. I would cool to have a global group. Also a ANLC would be wild, that would probally get the attention of the world wide press and The LEGO Group. Can you imagin (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)