 Trains / Train Organizations / 1392
    Re: Pic: New Green Building —Eric Sophie
   Whoa, Gentleman may I make a freindly Observation, - Please, just 'cause I stumbled onto this thread. Well, you Train guys are a tight lot. Meaning, a great deal of thought goes into a given layout as a whole. Now that's not to say that others (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Pic: New Green Building —John Kelly III
   John Neal makes this same point in another post as well. The GMLTC layout is different from most others in that Conan has enough bricks to build the whole 16-module section with his own bricks. It's less like other layouts where people each bring (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org)