 Trains / Train Organizations / 1364 (-5)
  ...LTC National Convention

Everyone (trainhead, townie,...) would be invited! What I meant by public was have an open house for locals to come visit, bring the kids... for a few hours SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BrickFest Registration

(...) I registered. I expected to get PayPal information, not an address! Please consider setting up to accept PayPal or some other electronic payment, if at all possible. Maybe get some club member to accept on your behalf? PS I have volunteered (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show (It's John Neal of GMLTC!)

(...) This sounds where I chime in - not being a member of a LTC due to my geographical orientation, perhaps I can be allowed attendance under a general public classification? (...) ...can non LTC members show their designs in a similar forum as (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show (It's John Neal of GMLTC!)

Third time's a charm John! Tag your it! Set it up! Some where central near a hub airport, maybe Denver? How about in August. If you hustle maybe we can get traction. Maybe we can get Brad involved and have an open to the public weekend. Some train (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show (It's John Neal of GMLTC!)

To All, (...) That would be neat. I know I would like to go! : ) Scott S. -- (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact