 Trains / Train Organizations / 1347
Re: NELUG at Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 *Pictures*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 15:51:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
Well there is no write up yet because I am to tierd to do it at the moment but
what you all want most are up...

Pictures (4 Pages of them starting here)

http://www.nelug.org/greenberg03011/

Feel free to ask questions,  I will put a write-up on the NELUG website in the
next week or so.

I will say this... It was great as usual.

Nice work, guys. You definitely have one of the nicest small town
mainstreets when you put all your stuff together!