 Trains / Train Organizations / 130
129  |  131
Subject:
New Lego Train Club?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 03:05:48 GMT

Hi all,

I looking to start a new LTC in Florida and having a hard time with the name
and thought you guys could help.

1st name:
FSLTC - Florida State Lego Train Club (The one Gator fan hates this name!)

2nd name:
CFLTC - Central Florida Lego Train Club (Not good because we would tour the
hole state)

3rd name:
FLTC - 'F'lorida 'L'ego 'T'rain 'C'lub (I like this one, but the others don't)
or
FLLTC - 'FL'orida 'L'ego 'T'rain 'C'lub

4th name:
TBLTC - Tampa Bay Lego Train Club (again we would tour the hole state?)

Thanks for the help,
Robin W.