 Trains / Train Organizations / 1299
1298  |  1300
Subject:
Forming a Southern California Lego Train Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 02:49:41 GMT

I'm aware many of you have heard this somewhere, sometime, before but on
Saturday, March 24, in Mission Viejo CA, there will be a very important
meeting held.  One that I and other like myself hope will finally get the
Southern California Lego Train Club off the ground.  The host of the event,
Brad Hamilton, has posted a similar notice on lugnet.general and further
information can be obtained on lugnet.org.us.lugola.  If you are of the
Southern California region and are interested in trains, we would enjoy your
presence.  If you are unable to attend but have a serious interest, please
email Brad Hamilton so you will be on the list of interested persons.

Adrian Egli