 Trains / Train Organizations / 1209
  Re: The formation of an ILTCO

(...) Same for NELUG. (...) I agree with James and I would add "why GATS and NMRA"? Here in the New England they don't even come around for us to display. Our main option is Greenberg which is mostly up and down the East Coast. Plus others do (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: The formation of an ILTCO

(...) Just using those as an example because I thought that they are the most common nationwide. Participating in *any* public train show is fine by me:-) -John (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: The formation of an ILTCO

(...) This is especially true if you want the 'I' to stand for 'International'. Martin (In Australia) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)