 Trains / Train Organizations / 1113
Re: An alternate history of the GMLTC layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 20:49:37 GMT

Actually that makes sense to me then John, I thought you said you couldn't
find the page period.  I probably have a mismatched table tag.  I was just
to lazy to look at in netscape 4.  I forget how many mac users there are in
this bunch.  I gave up on netscape after that 6.0 thing came out.

-john

In lugnet.trains.org, Christopher Masi writes:
John Neal wrote:

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.trains.org, Mike Walsh writes:

"john kelly" <jkelly69@skypoint.com> wrote in message

Read the story of Neal Buildembig and the GMLTC layout.

http://gmltc.homeip.net/gmltc/history_alt.asp

-john

Oddly enough the page was blank with Netscape but displayed fine with IE.  I
am running Netscape 4.76.

Was blank for me as well, I'm currently using 4.07.  I'm not interested enough
to set up Internet Exploiter to read it, though I will concede I should
probably d/l a new copy of Netscape.

I'm kinda glad y'all said so, cuz I think J-3 thought I was crazy when I said I
couldn't see it either (ver 4.5)

-J-2

eric

All I get is the cool train station thing in Netscape 4.7 (Mac) too; however, I
can view the source.

Chris