 Trains / Train Organizations / 1072
    Re: The effects of Bulk Sales are evident.... —Chris Leach
   (...) John,your tall buildings are more then welcome at our train shows(MichLTC).I love my tall buildings and plan to make these 4 corner/center of town buildings (URL) as tall as this red one on the right of this picture (URL) Of course i tend to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: The effects of Bulk Sales are evident.... —Steve Bliss
   [XFUT lugnet.org.us.michlug] (...) That reminds me, we've got to start talking about the GATS show in GR, in July. I don't have scads of time right now, but starting mid-March, I'll have more time. Kristin has requested a better beach-resort (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug)