 Trains / Train Organizations / *2277 (-5)
  Visit to PNLTC

Recently I got the chance to visit the PNLTC mall layout, and let me say that it was great! What an excellent opportunity for displaying a layout, I can only hope that other LTCs can be as fortunate to find a way to set up more long term layouts. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Classic Toy Trains Magazine taking its queues from NGLTC (or so it seems)

(...) And don't forget the 12"=1' RailRacers on "Junkyard Wars" this week on TLC... :-) JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Classic Toy Trains Magazine taking its queues from NGLTC (or so it seems)

In the recent flier for the up coming Atlanta Greenberg Toy & Train show I found this little event listed: "Celebrate Classic Toy Trains Magazine's 15th Anniversary at the Classic Toy Train Races! Three side by side tracks, each 24 feet long; (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Train club for register (Eric Kingsley)

Jonathan, Thanks for the E-mail. Just a quick status on the Map. I have to say I am way behind, I am sorry for not being able to update the map in a while. I have been extremely busy and time just hasn't permitted me the time it takes to keep the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO & NCLTC @ Lulu Tech Circus in Raleigh, NC 9/27-9/29

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:H36Cw7.Fqu@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) and (...) [ ... snipped ... ] This past Tuesday (9/24) the N&O ran a feature story in the Connect section on the LuLu Tech (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact