 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 381 – 400 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

Paul Rutenberg <paul_germany@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FsA9v1.9Cs@lugnet.com... (...) gtfthis is (...) The problem I have with believing this is that virtually all of our collective dreams appear to have come true: Digital control (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains) !

9v, trains
(score: 3.230)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) is (...) I'm with you Larry! The red weird train front is back again. It looks like street lamps in red will be back, (service packs hopefully available for those, sorry, it might cut into your new business). A few people are concerned that (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.229)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Why aren't the 'leak police' all over this one like a rash? Tom? regards lawrence (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

9v, trains
(score: 3.229)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) I don't have a crocodile, but I can tell you that the type of frame without the actual Lego Train type window glass, (I have to word it just right so Larry wont be confused,) is available in #5958, Mummy's Tomb. It's red, just as shown in the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.229)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) <snip> (...) I don't agree one bit. While I might not know what UK train rolling stock looks like, (but I do,) that would not deter me one bit. For any new train enthusiest in Lego Train, anything you can get your hands on is a good thing. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.229)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) You're right -- I noticed the background in the main picture is all made out of LEGO. TLC never does that anymore. Highly suspicious. Steve (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.229)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) I won one of this guy's auctions of old bricks a few months ago. That's his real name and the hotmail address is the one he uses to do his auctions. I don't think that he would use all of his real info to pull a hoax on LUGNETers. Gloria. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.229)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) I have to say, you are right about the station. It does not look like a Lego plan. It looks homemade and funky with the flat roof, and small windows and doors. Is it a station meant for a countryside setting? (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.229)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Oh oh, 8 wide hell? Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.229)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Nope, nothing to do with us (assuming you mean we might have produced this hoax train page) and our announcement itself is not an April Fool either (in case that was what you meant). Kevin (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.229)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Wow! Now this gives me a *real* reason to learn a second language. ;) Most posters seem to be saying the same things as people here at LUGNET... Steve (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.229)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

I am disturbed by the apparent lack of attention from the folks who run this forum. Wasn't there a big brou ha ha (sp) about the last 'unofficial scans'? What gives? Please do not read this as an indication that the 'folks who run this forum' are (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.229)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Perhaps it's because they *are* MOC's. I don't think this is real, why haven't we found anything on www.lego.com? --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.229)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

OH MY GOD!!! This is awesome, totally awesome!!!!! I love the digital control and the new engines! Looks like it's time to retire my computer control project and start saving my money now!! Long live trains!!! yippie! james Paul Rutenberg wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.228)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) link tries to argue that it is not an April fool's joke in the link below. (If my German isn't completely rotten, that is! ;-) Check out yourself! (URL) least lugnet.trains isn't the only group to believe that it is a hoax! Fredrik (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.228)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

Larry, (...) Indeed, and train doors and windows! Blue, red, white. Gosh, my credit cards are going to melt again. : ) Excuse me for being a naive trainhead here, but with this digital system, you will be able to operate the points and things with a (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

9v, trains
(score: 3.228)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) nice models. if they had been taken in prototype format, not mocked up onto pages, I almost could have fallen for it. :-) There are many specific flaws in the design of the pages. LEGO has style guidlines. - The name SYSTEM would have to (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains) !

9v, trains
(score: 3.228)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) My mouth just hit the floor! They are wonderful. James (who has to go to schoool...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.228)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

Larry, Where did you see 1/4 track sections? Did I miss something? jt Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.228)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

Oops, never mind I see them now. My vision was blurred by the excitement. jt James J. Trobaugh wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.228)

More:  Next Page >>