 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 361 – 380 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Perhaps the person who did all this is convinced that he / she can create models that are on par with or better than "official" releases. All this hubbub would then serve to affirm this persons belief. Awww...that's too psycho-babblish! (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Plus ... a pack with only three track pieces in it? What is this ... "Train Polybags"? (...) Because if it wasn't for those annoying kids they would have gotten away with it! Let's give Jeff his Scooby Snacks:) I think they might have done it (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) This could just be the set-up, with the obligatory "April Fool's!" comming tomorrow... Jeff (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) So should the finger pointing start ... ? I point to ... : The Guild of Bricksmiths[tm], a “band of LEGO Fans who have become concerned at the dearth of high quality kits available and decided to do something about it”... -- pn ;) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains) !

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) looks (...) I just blew these up in my image editor and can say with certainty that the three most obvious cuts are: 1) perpendicular (sp?) to the rail, and 2) in the exact same place for all three track parts!! Will (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Additionally, it looks like the jag in the left rail is due to the perspective on the picture of a regular piece of track resulting in a size difference when the track is shortened (it even seems like the jag may be a bit more pronounced on (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) If it is an April Fool's joke, then he might (I probably would in his place). I certainly wouldn't hate him or anything for this, if it is, in fact, his own hoax. I'd kinda admire him for being able too fool so many people for an April Fool's (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:38E4EAB0.5358@m...ing.com... (...) Larry and other bricksmiths, If this is a hoax, I think you have found a new guildsman that could generate a ton of sales! Mike Poindexter (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Lego (...) and (...) That's my impression. The entire setup (which can be interpreted any way you wish :-) appears to be rural, as the rolling stock features a horse car and a pair of nice looking tractors. Will (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) True - magnify the image, and you see that the jaggies are only across ONE side of the track, and even the shadow is shifted a bit. I could do a better job of "shortening" track in PSP if I really felt the need to. In fact, if someone will (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

If I remember correctly, lego had some involvement with that artist. The artist misled (maybe another word is better) lego such that they were shocked when they saw his creation. I know a lot of people complained. Here's what I found in dejanews: :: (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Ya, got to bed really late last night and only woke up about 3 hours ago. This was the first thing Suzanne & I talked about today -- we had a good laugh. I hate to use the word "hoax" because "April Fool's Joke" is probably much more (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains) !

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) If they were this good? Almost but not quite. ++Lar (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) While we're capable of work this good, or better(1), it would be coming from me, based on our current guild membership, and I don't do eurotrash. Even old, cute eurotrash. I also don't hack on bricks (which would be necessary to do the wheels) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) None of this matters if this is a leaked mockup of preproduction models and artwork that was created to give a sense of what an ad would look like. There are lots of new pieces present.. motor, DCC controller, points controller, short track, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) It is against the Terms of Use Agreement to infringe on the privacy or publicity rights of others. Interpret our (mine & Suz's) opinions at your own risk. --Todd (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) Interesting thinking about this, the debate should settle down to just naysayers (if you believe the scan is real, it is almost certainly a leak, and therefor shouldn't be discussed). The only thing which (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) I'm not following you completely. Here's where my thinking currently is, and I admit I should have thought this through before posting extensively as I now think some of that posting may not be correct from a legal perspective. I am prepared (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) If this is a prototype, why is it in German? Wouldnt the danish do it in Danish first, or at least english? Why would we see a leak in German first? Any history of sets coming out in Germany before anywhere else? Or German only sets? Also, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.230)

  New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

Hello Look at following link, about time we get something before the USA, gtfthis is a scan of of upcoming sets for Lego end of the year, YEAHHH...HHH: (URL) happy 9V Trasin Collector and builder Paul (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains) !!

9v, trains
(score: 3.230)

More:  Next Page >>