 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 301 – 320 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: And now, for another theme bastardization : : Track MOW Ship

(...) Hi Adrian, thanks for the kind words. I imagine this craft to be maybe 100-200 years in the future, when Mag-Levs have replaced all but a few trains, and the railnuts and historians are desprately trying to save the last, dying breed of (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

save, trains
(score: 3.234)

  Re: Questions about doing a museum show

Thanks everyone for replying with such great info and ideas. I'm a list person, so here's a list of some of what I've learned: - Best not to leave anything really fragile or difficult to rebuild out during the week when the museum staff will be (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains.org)

save, trains
(score: 3.234)

  The Texas State Railroad Project - TSRR #300

I've nearly finished the second locomotive in my Texas State Railroad Project, the Consolodation type #300. As I said in my first post, I am building these locomotives in support of the Texas State Railroad. If you have the time and haven't already (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

save, trains
(score: 3.234)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) John, I think you got those backwards. If I remember correctly, Steven H. (Vice President in charge of LEGO Shop at Home) described the difference between a 'consumer' and a 'customer'. He described the 'customer' as having a "relationship" (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

save, trains
(score: 3.234)

  Re: 12 V Trains on 9V Track

the 12v trains will not run on the 9v trrack using the 12v v motor if you want to do that then buy yourself the 9v motor service pack.and replace the 12v motor with a 9v one. (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.234)

  Re: multi club show offer

Thanks for the invitation! To save you IndyLUGers some time, here's some info I picked up from the Cantigny Park web site: "Cantigny is located in Wheaton, Illinois, a western Chicago suburb, approximately three miles north of Interstate 88." (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

save, trains
(score: 3.234)

  Re: Discontinued Train Items??

sorry about this but HOLY !$#^%@^%*#*&%^$$%(^*...&^*((&^%*& LEGO discontinuing trains AHHH...HHH!!!!! Well lets hope not, but i could see why lego might do that. ABC last night reported that the economy of the world was slowing down, and maybe MAYBE (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 3.234)

  Re: 6 vs. 8 wide?

I realize that, but what if the simple installation of an automatic point makes clearance of 8-wide trains impossible? Do we then not allow the remote points on 8 wide layouts? What about layouts that are 6 wide, but will connect to 8 wide train (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 3.234)

  Re: Two questions about My Own Train engine

Here is a new Question: Has anyone attempted to order _ONLY_ the color kits from Lego without buying the rest of the My Own Train components? I am considering trying to do this. I would love to get my hands on several of the DarkGray, Green, and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

save, trains
(score: 3.233)

  Re: LEGO Factory Commuter Train-- The Mariner

(...) Super model James! I just wanted to add... please register your model at save.9vtrains.com. Even if you don't want to enter the contest, this site has a good chance of creating a library of quality models. Maybe LEGO will get a better system, (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 3.233)

  A few new POV's

Hi Everyone, I decided to win my own train building contest. I am the only one I told about the contest, so I was the only person to enter, so I won! Whoo hooo! As a prize I awarded myself free instructions the my models that I submitted to myself. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 3.233)

  LDD to LDRAW Conversion Fixes

I've been tinkering with the "ldraw.xml" file in LEGO Digital Designer (LDD), and have come up with the following list of fixes for good LDD/LDRAW conversion. In case you hadn't already discovered, if you append ".ldr" to the end of the file name (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build) !!

save, trains
(score: 3.233)

  Re: APT yellow-red 73degree slope stripe SNOT construction (was Re: APT tilts thru curves in Real-Build)

(...) Thanks for the building tip. Gotta just love your building ingenuity. These tips definitely save me a lot of time trying to figure out how to incorporate these techniques. Man, that's one long train. Sure hope you don't have any inclines on (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 3.233)

  Re: A few questions....

(...) As far as individuals go, I know I have a fair amount of my town based layout- but the best places to look are GMLTC (I believe it is currently down), The Royal Train (beautiful!), GFLTC, PNLTC or any of the other club sites. Although the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 3.233)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

In lugnet.trains, Will Hess writes: <snip> (...) I am not an expert on either trains or any of this other stuff, but it looks to me that the spots that look like cuts may be "jaggies" introduced by a scanner. I have seen similar effects produced on (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.233)

  Re: How do LEGO trains work?

"Christopher Lindsey" <lindsey@nospam.mallorn.com> wrote in message news:39F1559A.FC05BF...orn.com... (...) The trains are motorised. The first trains carried battery packs, but the 12V and 9V pick up current via the track (12V had a seperate (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.233)

  Information Needed for Saturday Train Show - please Help!

To All, As most of you know, most of us in the Michigan LEGO club are attending GATS here in Novi, Michigan on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this weekend. We were discussing having a flyer of some of the train related items, such as the train clubs, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 3.233)

  reed switch/codepilot question

Greetings, I was looking at using a reed switch to control some train stuff. Unfortunately I only have a codepilot rather than an RCX. The codepilot accepts touch sensors. I've read ( (URL) ) that you tell the RCX to treat the reed as a touch (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 3.233)

  Custom Curved Switch in our layout

We forgot to take clear pictures of them at our last show, but here is a preview: (URL) As you can see, we used a custom modified switch (by Joe), of which the off-leg equals 1 curved track. This can save a lot of space, and makes turns off of a (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

save, trains
(score: 3.233)

  Brick-built hopper

Hello all, I've finally decided to buy one of my LDD train models. To be more specific, I bought the sodium-chloride hopper that was the winner in the freight rolling stock category on the save.9vtrains.com contest. It isn't exactly the same one as (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

save, trains
(score: 3.233)

More:  Next Page >>