 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 221 – 240 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  A brief reflexion on power sources

Hi all, When browsing Brickshelf's catalog database tonight, I came across this text from the 1969 belgian catalog: (URL) simple terms, it states something that appeared obvious back then: a child would first own a pushtrain, then a battery-operated (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.206)

  Automated RT - Acceleration with RCX

Hello, I don't have any 9V trains; but I'll probably be geting the 4561 (Blue Express Railway) for either Birthday or Christmas (December birthdays suck!). Anyway, I'm really fascinated with ATO and subway/metro/rt technology... I've come up with a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.206)

  Re: Any interest in high amp. Train controllers?

(...) [snip] Hah, and here was me using a 12V Lego train transformer to run my 9V trains ;-) Using a suitable adapter wire of course. But that was 220V, so I left it in the UK. I'm not sure of the rating of those transformers, but I think it was a (...) (17 years ago, 5-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.206)

  Re: Pulling power of different train systems

(...) Mark, sorriely I have broken down the small rig after the test series, so I have no quick access to a wider testing procedure..... (...) The speed of the Emerald is clearly much lower in comparison to 8866. If you run 8866 at a reduced speed (...) (15 years ago, 28-Nov-09, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.206)

  Re: How to pull a long train (Was: Re: End of 9V Trains protest layout idea)

(...) [zick-zack] Hi Martin, you have added a few interesting issues into the discussion - especially the biting on straight track was more or less new for me, but of cause fully understandable. I think this is one of the reasons, why real life (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.206)

  Re: DCC chip installed in accessory brick

(...) Yes! It works, I came home this evening and cut open a perfectly good brand new 9V motor and put a 1.5 amp decoder inside and connected it to the 2x2 electrical plate on the motor housing. Now I have those old 12V locos running again. They (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.206)

  Re: The End of 9 Volt? (was: Re: Train motors half price via S@H weekly special)

(...) SNIP (...) SNIP (...) Okay, so there's no point in speculating but I will anyway since I've been interested in (and worried about) what this could mean since I first saw the coming of RC LEGO trains mentioned on the Eurobricks main page a (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.205)

  Re: Woo Hoo!!!!! (part deux...)

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Mark Riley wrote: <snip> (...) Well, after a few hours of "extensive tests"... I have come to the following conclusion-- This is the greatest thing since LEGO came out with 9v trains and the RCX. Forget the track cleaner (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.205)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) I didn't attend that talk, but I did listen to it in MP3 form, and I didn't get that impression at all. I heard him say that they were introducing a new "play train" line, that would be in addition to the existing 9V and Duplo train lines. (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 4.205)

  Re: What has become of NCLTC?

"Jordan Schwarz" <jbschwarz@ThisIsRea...gmail.com> wrote in message news:J7Ao4L.CEx@lugnet.com... (...) NCLTC is still alive and well although not very active. With GATS falling apart there isn't a regular train show coming to Raleigh any more. The (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc)

9v, trains
(score: 4.205)

  Train set parts content

I've got some questions about some train sets I'm thinking about buying, seeing as there doesn't seem to be much chance of any new stuff coming along in the near future. 1. The 3225 Classic Train - I know there's no track, but I'm guessing that (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

9v, trains
(score: 4.205)

  Re: Train Layout Modules - IR Train Wheel Grip?

(...) For the time being I'll be running 9V trains on the main lines, which will also be OK in the yard road nearest the main lines. That road also functions as an exchange siding, where I'll swap from a main line engine to a shunter. For the time (...) (16 years ago, 1-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.205)

  Re: Train Questions

"Poultron" <awood@iinet.net.au> wrote in message news:GIJryH.FCM@lugnet.com... (...) Bit of a confusing in your questioning I think. Some answers 1. No. Lego do not make any monorail at present. As it is also quite desirable by many folks, expect (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.205)

  First MOC after quite a while of frustration...

Hi train fans, the possible(?) end of 9V trains, the blay desaster and the too high demands of myself against my MOCs have lead to a kind of frustration in my hobby. Due to all this and more, I lost a lot of the fun that LEGO meant to me in the (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

9v, trains
(score: 4.205)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics........adapting metal to plastic rails

(...) here's the easiest way for me to explain this i can think of. new RC plastic track (URL) old metal rail track minus the metal (URL) to put metal on the new RC track in order to make 9v trains work you need to shave the top and sides of the (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 4.205)

  Re: PF train motor / train speed and pulling power

(...) Hi Dave, I was lucky to receive an Emerald train as kind of beta tester. It got motorized with a XL-PF-motor as intended in the building instruction, but I have used an old 9V battery box (equipped with 6 pc. of 1.2V NiMH rechargable (...) (15 years ago, 4-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.205)

  My thoughts on the Customized train

It is good that TLG have produced the Customized Train Engine, here are my thoughts (everyone else has had their say). With 20 varieties does that mean that to be "9V complete" you have to have all 20! I expect the total sales will be higher than if (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.205)

  Re: RC 'engine' availability?

(...) Hi Wayne, If I understand correctly, you are asking whether you will be able to buy the R/C train electronic components separately from a train set? For the current IR train platform, I think the answer is no. LEGO issued a communication a (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.205)

  Re: Dave on the telly...

How about, how did you and Chris first meet? :-) I think some questions about ways an adult fan can find other adult fans in the area. ie lugnet, LEGOFan ect. What other sorts of events adult groups hold. ie, Hobby Show, Robotics events, Train (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 4.205)

  April fools

Hello First i would like to thank Ben Beneke for his Joke, i appreciate him defending me in saying nobody knew about it that posted, Egon Eiermann didn't, but i did, and was happy to help him spread this Joke worldwide, even though i was a little (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains) !

9v, trains
(score: 4.205)

More:  Next Page >>