 Trains / 9994
    MOC updates: Desert Express and Mobile Crane —Holger Matthes
   Hi all, I just updated my brickshelf galleries with some new pictures from the Desert Express and the red and white Mobile Crane. The crane has a second counter boom to carry the Maxilift unit and a moving jib on top of the major boom. I also added (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains) !