 Trains / 9931
  GMLTC Site

Hi, I was looking at your site (URL) I was wondering what was up with all the thumbnails? They all have something written across them. Chris (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Site

(...) Blame that on 'el cheapo' shareware software that we used to create the thumbnails. We want to completely rewrite the website - just because I've owned the domain name for 2+ years doesn't mean we work on it very often! <grin> We'll probably (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Site

(...) I understand. We are all on a budget. I wrote a Drag and Drop capable AppleScript that uses GraphicConverter (more sharware) to scale pictures. You could use it to create thumbnails. Have a Mac user use AppleShare via TCP/IP and connect to my (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Site

I think that Photoshop 5.5 can make me the thumbnails too. I only had Photoshop 3.0 when I was scanning them in. Plus J1's camera makes thumbnails for it's website feature too. I should probably go back through and update the thumbnails someday.... (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Site

(...) Just trying to be helpful. I'm not asking you to fix anything. Chris (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)