 Trains / 9818
    My latest MOC Rolling Stock —Mike Walsh
   I have been playing around with some of the pieces from the Droid Escape (like other people). Instead of the curved wall sections, I have been using the four curved 4x4 grey plates to make cable spools. I have finished the second iteration of a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My latest MOC Rolling Stock —Tom Stangl
   I like Version 2 better visually, but Version 1 makes more sense mechanically. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | iPlanet Support - (URL) A division of AOL Time Warner | Please do not associate (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)