 Trains / 9743
  Re: Good Diesel Loco MOC pics?

(...) Chris, you are correct. I actually was looking for MOCs. I just didn't re-read my message very well before posting it! jake (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Good Diesel Loco MOC pics?

(...) In that case, (URL) off my stuff was reconsumed by the collective when I started building bigger, but you can see my old stuff and my new stuff at my site. I'll be submitting pictures of some of these creations for the LEGO train building (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Good Diesel Loco MOC pics?

Jake McKee <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:G8t9Cx.Izp@lugnet.com... (...) In that case here's another page to look at for models based on UK prototypes (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)