 Trains / 9718
  Re: What is a boogie plate?(is Lego making dancing bricks?)

(...) Umm, I can't answer that because I am under NDA. But let me assure you that IF LD were to come out with dancing trains, THEY WOULD ROCK!!! <banging head> John (TIC) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What is a boogie plate?(is Lego making dancing bricks?)

(...) Ugh. What a classical setup. I can't believe I waltzed right into that. Two step puns are the nastiest. James (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.pun)