 Trains / 971
    Re: Joe's Lego Page Town/Train Pics —Timothy Culberson
   (...) Nice pics joe! Being both slightly into model railroading and lego I found your site quite interesting (excellent picture quality etc too!) I'm especially fond of the Ryder truck! Did you make those decals...or is that one of those weird promo (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Joe's Lego Page Town/Train Pics —Joe Davenport
    (...) Hi Tim! I purchased those decals at a model train show a couple of years ago. I'm not sure if they were Micro-scale or not. They scaled really well with the minifig trucks, so I couldn't resist making a yellow one. (...) The layout uses ~120 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)