 Trains / 9705
    Bulk pack 3737 —Harvey Henkelman
   I've bought another 3737 train wagon plate. Ploblem is, the plate is so warped that I can't use it. I thought of returning this to LEGO S&H, but decided to keep it for the bogies (trucks) anyway. This has happened to me once before, does LEGO know (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Bulk pack 3737 (quality of bricks) —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
     (...) Yes, some of my German friends have made the same experience: the cars can not be driven on track without derailments, because of the warped black 24x6 baseplate. "Leg Godt"! Ben "Quality of new Playmobil is better than the one of todays Lego® (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Bulk pack 3737 —Mark Peterson
   (...) Yes I purchased 2 late last year and one is warped so bad if you try to use is it, it constantly derails. The other one had a slight bow lengthwise but once you put bricks on it it flattened out. I tried putting weight on the warped plate and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Bulk pack 3737 —Christopher Masi
   (...) Send the plates back. One way to make the LEGO Company realize that quality is slipping is to return defective items to them. Is there a consumer services phone number? (I think there is, but I cannot remember.) Chris (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Bulk pack 3737 —Steve Bliss
   (...) I agree with Chris. And the Consumer Affairs phone numbers (at least for US and Canada) are printed inside the front cover of the Americas inbox catalogs. Steve (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)