 Trains / 9692
Re: New train movie is up on Brickshelf.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 07:40:27 GMT

In lugnet.build, Adrian Egli writes:
I went through the seven movies I shot a picked the one with the least
stills and best lighting; a 4565 with cars traveling on the inner downhill
ramp then partly uphill.  The one I posted of the 4565 goving over the
bridge and truss structures had 10-12 sec. of still was removed.  I have a
better movie, bird's eye view of everything, but the lumination stinks.
Please note:  for all those Windows users like myself, check if you have
Quicktime (It was shot in QT 4).  I got a post from someone who said they
couldn't view my first movie.  I think you can download a Quicktime format
reader from the Apple website for free.  (Mine came with the camera.)  One
more thing, the movie is rather large, 12MB, so it could take some time to
download.  Anyway here's the address:

Good luck and enjoy,

Adrian
4565 has never looked so good before, and the bridge is impressive. -Harvey