 Trains / 9459
Re: MOC update: improved roundhouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:34:31 GMT

Very cool, I especially like the layering and pushing the limits of lego
geometry by angling stuff, like here with the tiles.

junior

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Hi Folks,

I have added some more details to my engine roundhouse from late 1999. It got
now doors from Legoredo®, a side building with a furnace and especially lots of
details in the inside. I have uploaded some first pictures at Brickshelf:

But this is a work in progress, so there will be some more things to be added
during the next days: the big lathe for train-wheels, a saw, a boring machine,
a riveting hammer, a welding cabin, a crane, working tables, a
news-board, shelves, ....

Kind Regards,

Ben