 Trains / 9424
    Re: Union Pacific GP-15 by Brian Stokes —Christopher Masi
   (...) Same for me. I like it. I agree with everything Larry said. The one thing I wonder about is the steering wheel in the nose hood. Thanks for sharing that cool model! Chris (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: Union Pacific GP-15 by Brian Stokes —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) I also agree with Larry, and the steering wheel is actually the parking brake wheel (to prevent runaways on sidings and in hump yards). For those who are into the technical aspects of EMD's GP-15 model, here they are (this is something I love (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)