 Trains / 9419
    Re: Canadian Trains in Berkeley? Mooo! —James Powell
    (...) They are definitely longer than mine :)/ I've fired off my stuff to Steve, including the FP loco. I didn't get to fitting a fuel tank to it (I haven't yet come up with a good way to make one...), but it was finished apart from that. It too (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)