 Trains / 9410
    Re: Lightweight show tables —Frank Filz
   (...) 5/8" is WAY thicker than you need, and particle board is heavier than plywood. The 3/8" that PNLTC specs is probably a good choice, though 1/4" is thick enough also. Frank (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Lightweight show tables —James Trobaugh
   The main reason for the 5/8 was so that I could attach folding metal legs to the bottom. I did the bolt on legs for a year and they just got to be too much. They took to long to set up and tear down, plus they ate up a ton of space in the van. I (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)