 Trains / 9353
Re: Train set parts content
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:18:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Jason J. Railton <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote:
I've got some questions about some train sets I'm thinking about buying,
seeing as there doesn't seem to be much chance of any new stuff coming
along in the near future.
1.  The 3225 Classic Train - I know there's no track, but I'm guessing
that there's a 9V motor in there, right?

That is correct.

2.  Also in the 3225 Classic Train, are the wagons made up of separate
wheel blocks + buffer ends under a baseplate (i.e. not all one moulded
piece)?
3.  The 4533 Snow Plough - does this have separate train wheel blocks +
buffer end too?

Yes, the wheels are one "brick", as well as the couplers.
Take a look at www.brickshelf.com, you should find the instructions there.

Thanks for the quick reply.  I tried Brickshelf, but there weren't any
instructions up there for these sets.  I just wanted to check that they come
apart for spares.

Jason.