 Trains / 9352
    Re: Automated 9V Switch/Points —Steven Barile
   I notice that there is a Force (or Power, Resistence...) rating on the side the white gear. Are they all the same or has LEGO made different ones? When I tried using the white gear (in many different configs) I could never get the gear to throw the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Automated 9V Switch/Points —Wessel Burgers
   (...) I don't think so... (...) I think I found a possible explanation for why It didn't work for you guys. It has something to do with the way you connect the 1 x 4 Liftarm to the switch. Look at this: (URL) tried this at home and when I connect (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Automated 9V Switch/Points —Zhengrong Zang
   I sued the right way to switch point, but the point never moves, only white gear in rotation, I used a Battery box to test it, is it any problems? BTW, does anyone know any other practical automated switch point else? Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)