 Trains / 9331
Re: Red Railings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:56:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Chapple writes:
I'm currently trying to build a train engine based on Steve Barile's
Union Pacific - I think it's mostly yellow, but mine will be mostly
red.  I've seen the 1x6x2 "end-railings" on train sets in yellow and
grey and black, but not red.  Are there red ones in another theme?

SRC
StRuCtures

If your referring to this part...

<http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=6583>