 Trains / 9307
    Re: Americana - new building for PDX GATS —Robin Werner
   (...) snip..snip... Great work, makes me want to build my own stores. You need a strip mall with small shops linking your magnet stores. Also you need a trendy bar and grill like Friday's, Outback or etc. Once again great work, can't wait to see the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Americana - new building for PDX GATS —Steven Barile
   I worked on the Circuit City last night and got the front complete. I need to work on a couple of the letters. That's a great idea about TGIF's or Outback. I'll be on the prowl for a recognizable "trendy" restaurant, but from memory I think TGIF's (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)