 Trains / 928
927  |  929
Subject:
H&R Train Show Day One.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 04:16:36 GMT

Railroaders,

Day one down, two to go, of H & R Train Show.
The juges did there round tonight and will award the ribbons tomorrow morning.
My display is operating with little trouble, only two monorail recks today.
In one of the recks, two monorail callided and fell in to a shopping center.
I'll have pictures soon.
More show updates coming tomorrow night!

See Ya...
Robin

See My Web Site for more info:
http://members.xoom.com/robstorm/