 Trains / 9256
  Re: Fanciful LEGO train speculation (the German answer..)

(...) <Snipped stuff about "Evil-Engines"> (...) Well, I completely agree with all of this. When I was a child, playing with Lego (late 60's early 70's) I never connected violence with Lego either. But, what did I play? One of my brother's and my (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Fanciful LEGO train speculation (the German answer..)

(...) One of my favourites was a "gun" made of two blue rails side-by-side, shooting another rail upside-down along the top. With a good rubber band, I could shoot the length of our hallway. Don't ask me how long that was, but it looked like miles (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)