 Trains / 923
  Re: new stuff on my site (coach, trolley...again, LEGO Logo art)

(...) I think Liquid plastic modelers cement would work reasonably well for glueing Lego bricks together since it is a solvent (and is intested for Polystyrene which should be sufficiently similar to ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) to work). (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Glue for models

woohoo! This is definitely in my field. When I was building models for LEGO we used two different types of glues. (this was different across different model shops, so this really only applies to Enfield.) For 95% of the gluing we used a mix of ABS (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)