 Trains / 9128
  A piece in 4551

I want to know what name of a piece in 4551, it is a 2x2 plate with a spin, like a small bogie plate, could you tell me which sets include this piece and where I can get them? Br Zhengrong (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A piece in 4551

(...) I'd call it a "2x2 tile with top peg". They are often in Basic sets (used to hold helicopter propellers), although it is unusual for Basic sets to have the most desirable color for trains - black or gray. Steve (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A piece in 4551

(...) is this the piece you mean? (URL) 1 in black, and 5 in gray... (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)