 Trains / 9026
    Re: The Royal Train Website —Brian Williams
   Allan, Regarding the red car roof... as with most unrecognizable parts, the answer is Fabuland. They came in red, yellow, and possibly blue. I would be willing to give a few mini-figs' eye teeth for TLG to do a run of these again... especially in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: The Royal Train Website —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Keep your fingers crossed that Mickey does well and maybe?? Many other Fabuland parts are back thanks to that mouse. Since my daughter has discovered her love for Fabuland that's a good thing! ++Lar (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: The Royal Train Website —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   (...) Yes, blue too. 3635, Bonnie Bunny's Camper. (URL) Bonsma's Unofficial Fabuland Homepage has an inventory of Fabuland elements showing a picture of most and listing the various sets in which each can be found and the color and #of copies. (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)