 Trains / 9019
Re: MOC: Bridges for Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 21:16:10 GMT

Adrian,

Some very impressive pieces of engineering!  The outside trusses and sheer
scale must make it very exciting to follow a train across.  Please, some
shots of your curved bridges too.

-BMW

In lugnet.build, Adrian Egli writes:
It took a while and some of the images didn't come out to quite the exposure
I wanted them to, BUT, I finally got down to posting photos of some bridges
I built the past several months.  Just check out the recent in Brickshelf or

I try to post some images of my curved bridge design latter this week.

C-Ya

Adrian