 Trains / 9017
Re: MOC: Bridges for Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 19:56:31 GMT

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote:

It took a while and some of the images didn't come out to quite the exposure
I wanted them to, BUT, I finally got down to posting photos of some bridges
I built the past several months.  Just check out the recent in Brickshelf or

I try to post some images of my curved bridge design latter this week.

...Fantastic work! I'd love to see some details of the girder structure (like
how the LEGO math worked out to for that height). That beast is beautiful tho
(even at huge picture size (as others have pointed out :-)  How did you work out
the beam spacing and support rigging? Trial and error or did you sit down with
some graph paper? (I can never get my beams to match up correctly at angles :-/

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat